Monday, January 14, 2008

Life-Drawing (Portraiture Session II)




Well, I guess I didn't make it up on New Year's Day like I said I would back on that last post... BUT I guess this piece would be the first piece of 2008, so that counts as something! :P

Anyways, it has been a while since I have been posting anything from Life-Drawing Class, especially something that I felt very comfortable with. I still feel as though I need more practice on portraitures ... considering the fact that I haven't had enough time to practice as much as I wanted to over the Winter Break. However, I felt very pleased that I am not as rusty as I thought I was when I did this piece. Still, practice must always be needed in order to advance, so hopefully I'll get better next time...

This piece was done from life, done with washed-conte and chinese ink on 20x20 (in inches) illustration board.

© Eduardo Pasaoa

No comments: