Monday, December 22, 2008

"Child's Play" Series now on Flickr

Child's Play - Pterosaur

After making additional revisions to these images, I finally uploaded my "Child's Play"illustrations on Flickr. It is currently a series of only three pieces, which also includes the one above titled "Pterosaur". These images are based on my own personal fragments of childhood memories and imagination, overall creating a sense of playful imagery and each giving their own interpretation.

To see all three, visit "Child's Play"

© Eduardo Pasaoa

2 comments:

Jinny Liang said...

Beautiful illustration Ed!! I'm really digging this colouring style you're using. It's just so appealing! And the colours harmonize so well~~

Sam Amanfi said...

something soft about this image...makes me smile a bit. love it
-sam