Saturday, March 12, 2011

Japan 03-11-11

Japan 03-11-11 (Re-Edited)

Keeping our thoughts and prayers for those effected by the earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan that occurred on Friday, March 11, 2011.

UPDATE: Although I do not work for nor am in part of this organization in any way, I thought I might share a link to the Canadian Red Cross for those who wish to help support relief efforts in the country. Stay strong Japan.

Also, this illustration has recently been featured on a post in Evilripper.net, with a list of websites suggested in the post where other donations can be made online.

Illustration © Eduardo Pasaoa

6 comments:

Rachelle Reyes said...

wow this is really great ed, i feel the sadness of the event. :(

heehee all the little kids you draw look like you. :B

ohyeahjustlikethat said...

This looks real good bro! it captures the emotion of what happened in Japan. I can really feel it through this image.

Lovin' your work!

evilripper said...

thanks for the picture, I put at the beginning
a link to your blog.
thanks you very much! :-D

Eduardo Pasaoa said...

Thanks all! :D

No problem Gigarimini! Thank you for asking and featuring this illustration on your blog! I have also added a link back to your blog on my post as well :D

Have a great day everyone! :)

TWISTED SMILE said...

I love this piece. It's a real attention grabber.

Eduardo Pasaoa said...

Thank you for the nice words Twisted Smile :) and thank you for visiting! :D